PHP QR Code is open source (LGPL) library for generating QR Code, 2-dimensional barcode. Based on libqrencode C library, provides API for creating QR Code barcode images (PNG, JPEG thanks to GD2). Implemented purely in PHP, with no external dependencies (except GD2 if needed).
Some of library features includes:
- Supports QR Code versions (size) 1-40
- Numeric, Alphanumeric, 8-bit and Kanji encoding. (Kanji encoding was not fully tested, if you are japan-encoding enabled you can contribute by verifing it :) )
- Implemented purely in PHP, no external dependencies except GD2
- Exports to PNG, JPEG images, also exports as bit-table
- TCPDF 2-D barcode API integration
- Easy to configure
- Data cache for calculation speed-up
- Provided merge tool helps deploy library as a one big dependency-less file, simple to "include and do not wory"
- Debug data dump, error logging, time benchmarking
- API documentation
- Detailed examples
- 100% Open Source, LGPL Licensed
To install simply include:
- qrlib.php for full version (also you have to provide all library files form package plus cache dir)
- OR phpqrcode.php for merged version (only one file, but slower and less accurate code because disabled cache and quicker masking configured)
Then use it as follows:
QRcode::png('code data text', 'filename.png'); // creates file
QRcode::png('some othertext 1234'); // creates code image and outputs it directly into browser
Based on C libqrencode library (ver. 3.1.1), Copyright (C) 2006-2010 by Kentaro Fukuchi
QR Code is registered trademarks of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED in JAPAN and other countries.
Reed-Solomon code encoder is written by Phil Karn, KA9Q. Copyright (C) 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006 Phil Karn, KA9Q
Fell free to contact me via e-mail (deltalab at poczta dot fm - prefferable) or using folowing project pages: